Frequently Asked Questions
50 min session ranges from $120 -140 plus GST.
Your Extended Health Benefits may cover the cost of counselling services, please check with them directly. Psychological and counselling services are not covered by the Medical Service Plan (MSP)
- During the first session, we review confidentiality, discuss your reasons for counselling, and set up a mutual treatment plan tailored to your needs.
- For couples/families, each individual has a full or part session alone, and after the individual concerns are brought up and discussed, a joint session is conducted.
- Therapy is completely private – with the exception of certain situations – as a client, you can speak freely about things you are afraid of, things that might embarrass you or stir up other emotions.
- As a counsellor, I am trained to see patterns that are good and patterns that are not working. I am trained to safety address these patterns to you, then together we can employ strategies to identify and avoid patterns that are not working.
- I may have ideas or recommendations about strategies, but primarily I will help you figure things out for yourself. I can help you discover your own solutions and teach you to remember that pathway so you can find it when you need it again. I will encourage self-reflection and empower your strengths. In treatment, you get safe and supportive feedback while discovering new skills and reflections at your own pace.
- Overall, therapy is an active process; this process requires courage, openness, and discipline. For example, as a counsellor I can share relevant strategies with you to overcome anxiety, however if you choose not to practice them you may not see result
Offices in 2 cities:
Vancouver – Suite 908 -938 Howe Street, Vancouver BC (Tuesday and Thursdays)
Maple Ridge – #200 – 20395 Lougheed Hwy BC (Mondays 2-8pm)
Esha offers tele-sessions to clients who are already working in-person and/or have completed a counselling consultation. Tele-session are offered to clients whose counselling goals are suitable for distance therapy.
Call or Text 604-653-3309
Email : email@example.com